Monday, May 18, 2009

Engagement pictures and wedding stuff!






















Jimmy and I are set to get married on October 3rd. It's about time too! We have been engaged a year and a half and I can't wait to finally make it official. I am slowly planning things, but I have been soo busy with nursing school so I have not done much. Now that school is over, I can get down to business! I got my dress and it is so beautiful! I can't wait to wear it and it kinda bums me out that I can only wear it once. Anyways, life is good. Finishing nursing school is such an accomplishment for me. Now I just have to take my NCLEX and then I will be Ashley Sutton, RN. Then, in just a few short months I will be Ashley Leech, RN. Crazy! I am so thankful and blessed and I can't wait to see what life has in store for me next!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys are so freakin cute together and I'm so glad you finally got a blog! I just want to thank you for being my bestest nursing school buddy and for always letting me stay at your house on Tuesday nights! We have made some awesome memories these past 2 years (mama mia!) and you better freakin stay in touch! Hooker! Love you

Shay said...

Ashley im so glad you started a blog.Its really cute i love looking at all the pictures of you and my brother. Youll be amazed at how fast your wedding will be here.i just can tell you to have fun with all the planning!!! love ya