Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nursing school graduation!!!

The stage before we came out
Walking onto the stage

Maggie giving her amazing speech

Do you see me in the back?

Saying the Florence Nightingale pledge

Susan giving her speech!

And Ruth giving hers....

Orina rapping! It was the highlight of the night!

Giving Orina a standing ovation after her rap!
My mom pinning me!

My mom is the best!
Special moment for us
What an accomplishment!
We got a standing ovation at the end too! I cried like a baby....

My beautiful flowers from my family and my wonderful fiance!

Graduation was absolutely amazing and I would not have done anything different. I have worked so hard to get to where I am today and it is such a huge accomplishment. It has been the hardest two years of my life but so worth every minute! Now I can only move forward in my career and hopefully be a great nurse!

3 comments:

Shay said...

What a great accomplishment for you ash!!! im so happy for you!!! your at quit a beging a new career and a marriage sounds like a great year so far! congrats on everything

Couple of Hunt's said...

YEAH!!! You have a blog and you graduated!!! YEAH!!! We still need to have that party, shoot I think I was supposed to plan it...sorry. Oh by the way I LOVE your vase, HEHE sorry you had to know I would make fun, cause that is exaclty what I use for mine. PEACE LOVE!

C said...

Hey! Thank you!! I love being a mom. And congrats on school and being engaged! That is awesome :) You have a busy year!