Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shayla's Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party

The beautiful cake! So yummy!
The "panty poem". This was such a cute idea!

Soon to be Mrs. Shayla Hopes!
Shayla playing the "How well do you know KC?" game! She ended up with 8 pieces of gum in her mouth! It was hilarious let me tell you!
Shayla and I
Toilet paper brides!
Shayla bowling
Shayla, Me, Mariah, and Melissa
Shayla's bridal shower was alot of fun! Mariah did a great job putting it together. Everyone had a great time. Shay's wedding is three weeks away now and I could not be happier for her! I hope her and KC have a long and happy life togther! The baby shower is next right Shayla??? Haha. After the shower we went bowling, rode the go-carts, played some arcade games, went to the Lodge for some drinks, and then went up the The Pasta House for dinner! Thanks girls for a great day... I had a blast!

No comments: