Sunday, August 16, 2009

Haylee and Brylee

Brylee Nicole
So cute!
Courtney with Haylee
Look at me, I am sitting up!
Little Miss Haylee
Haylee and I
Haylee and I again

This weekend was full of cute babies! My cousin Kevin and his wife Sam had their beautiful baby girl, Haylee Elizabeth, on June 30th and I just barely got to go down to Tucson and meet her! I love her already, she is just too cute for words! She is actually the flower girl for the wedding and she will be three months old by then. She won't be able to do much, but she will sit there and look pretty for sure! And then yesterday, one of my best friends Brittany had her baby girl, Brylee Nicole! I went to the hospital to see her today and she is also beautiful! She looks alot like her big brother Jeremiah did when he was born! From what Britt says, he is a very proud big brother! I am so happy for them. Two very blessed families. Here are some pictures of the girls from this weekend!








1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my! You are way to baby hungry! Ha ha Jk, they are so freakin cute though!! Love them!!