Sunday, August 9, 2009

Two months to go!

So I have not posted in a REALLY long time but I have been super busy! I started a new job at a doctor's office and I am enjoying it. I am also trying to finish up all the odds and ends for the wedding. It is less than two months away now...crazy! I am getting really excited though. We are sending out the invitations tomoroww, they turned out beautiful. I picked up my dress last weekend and I loved it even more the second time I tried it on. I can't wait to wear it. My bridal shower is at the end of the month and I am really looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family. I also got my "sample" centerpiece the other day and I absolutely love it! Courtney does such a good job with flowers! My wedding is going to be a fun and eventful day and I can't wait to be Mrs. Leech!

3 comments:

Couple of Hunt's said...

AH I can't wait for all of the wedding stuff to start happening call me if ya need anything and tell your mom the same!!!

The Ryan's said...

Aww..Ash, I'm just so excited for you! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous! I miss you and love you!

JT & Britt said...

Is that what your wedding cake and centerpieces are going to look like? Way cute! I can't wait for your wedding...although I have to say I'm kinda nervous about not losing my baby weight before then! ;)