Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Bridal Shower

Opening gifts
Me and Brylee

Games
Riala and Shay
Jillian, Ashley, and I
Jillian and I
Mommy and I
Charli, Pam, Tiana, and I

Today was my bridal shower and it was awesome! My mom and good friend Tiana put it on for me and they did a great job. Alot of good friends showed up and plenty of family! We had yummy pizza and breadsticks and Tiana made a beautiful and delicious cake too! I got lots of awesome gifts (some naughty, thanks to Jonalynn, Rachel, and Tiana). I had a really good time, it turned out better than I expected! It just goes to show how lucky I am to have such great family and friends! Thanks to everyone who came to support me, it was a blast! And a special thanks to my mom and Tiana for doing such a great job, they are the best! I am looking forward to my shower in Tucson that my cousin Sam is throwing me! Pictures to come! Here are some great pictures from the day!

2 comments:

The Ryan's said...

It was a fun shower Ash, I'm glad I was able to make it! You got a lot of great gifts! Love ya!

C said...

Oh looks like fun! Gotta love getting gifts! The wedding is getting closer :) Hope it hasn't been too stressful.